If you love guacamole, you will definitely love this avocado-based sauce recipe! I use it as a dip for tacos, a garnish for nachos, or as a dressing for taco salad.
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 package of gluten free taco seasoning
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons medium salsa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
- Taste test (I added more taco seasoning because it wasn’t quite spicy enough for me)Depending on whether you are using it as a dip/garnish or dressing, you may need to add more liquid to make it creamier.
That’s all there is to it! Enjoy!