Sometimes you just need a big bowl of creamy, cheese-covered pasta. So I threw some kale in it to soak the bad things up. That’s how it works, right?
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 16 ounces of sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons each of
- chopped basil
- 2 handfuls of kale, chopped
- 4 ounces of fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 servings of gluten free spaghetti noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon for garnish
- Drizzle of truffle oil (optional, but delicious!)
- Cook the noodles according to instructions on the packaging.
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the garlic and mushrooms until the mushrooms soften and brown.
- Stir in the chopped kale and herbs.
- Mix the mushroom garlic butter sauce with the noodles and stir in the crumbled goat cheese until it melts.
- If the cheese is too thick, stir in about 2-4 tablespoons of hot water (I recommend saving a bit of the boiling water from the noodles just in case) until it’s more of an alfredo sauce consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice over the whole thing, drizzle some truffle oil, and eat up!