I’m not really a fan of yogurt, and usually can only handle it if it’s blended into a berry-filled smoothie. It’s the slightly sour taste and the odd texture that gets to me, I think.
But if you mix cheese and garlic with anything, I’ll come running. I loved this recipe, yogurt and all! And it was so easy to make, I think it’s going to be a new regular in the dinner rotation.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 4 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 large handful of fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the avocado oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, pan-fry the salmon fillets until cooked through (about 5 minutes per side).
- While the salmon is cooking, mix the yogurt, garlic, parmesan, cream cheese, artichokes, and spinach together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- After the salmon is done cooking, just spread the creamy spinach and artichoke dip on top. I also garnished with a bit of crumbled feta, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.