If you’ve read my About page, you know that I typically try to keep my recipes fairly healthy. This recipe is a big exception. Get ready for a whole lot of buttery sugary delight!
- 4 peaches
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of pecans
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Fire up a grill and allow it to heat up for about 5 minutes.
- While the grill is heating, melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Once melted, stir in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush a bit of the brown sugar glaze peaches and place them face-down on the grill. Grill the halved peaches for 5-ish minutes per side.
- Stir the pecans into the glaze. Make sure they’re all completely coated.
- Once the peaches are cooked and soft, serve them up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and candied pecan glaze on top.