- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 of a white onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of pimiento stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh oregano leaves
- Red pepper flakes
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, then saute the mushrooms and onion until softened.
- Add the diced tomatoes, green olives, garlic, and oregano and bring it to a boil.
- Add the tilapia fillets and cover them with the sauce.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cover the skillet. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the tilapia is cooked through.
- Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste.