They say that to find true happiness in life, we must identify the things, people, and environments that make us feel the most joy. Then we simply make a daily effort to surround ourselves with whatever that is.
Well, if you’re anything like me, cookie dough brings you one of the purest forms of happiness imaginable! And by the looks of my website analytics, a lot of people are just like me on that front. My GF Eggless Cookie Dough for One recipe that I shared nearly a year ago has THOUSANDS more views than any other recipe I’ve posted. The people have spoken, and we are all united on this topic – the world needs more single-serving cookie dough that doesn’t risk our lives with raw eggs.
All in favor?
While I can’t recommend having cookie dough every day (I wish), I can share this delightful recipe for those days that you need a little extra something to be happy about. The best part – this cookie dough is ridiculously easy to make and you only need 7 simple ingredients. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons of softened butter, or a vegan butter substitute
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk, or milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons of coco powder
- 4 tablespoons of GF flour – my favorite is Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Chopped mint chocolate candy – Andes Mints are my favorite
- Mix the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the almond milk, coco powder, flour, and peppermint extract and mix until there are no clumps. Add a bit more milk or flour as needed for texture.
- Once the dough is the texture you want, stir in the chopped mint candy.
- If you don’t want to have it all in one sitting, it can be stored in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to two days.